- 01-Mar-2014 to 31-May-2014 (EST)
- Covington, OH, USA
- Full Time
The successful associate will maintain a high level of productivity while ensuring that our quality levels are met at all times. The Converting Inspector is responsible for a variety of activities involving bag and tube wrapping, liner and hat cover machines. This position inspects products, assembles products, stacks and packs finished bag/tube products into boxes. The Converting Inspector will report to the Converting Supervisor.
- Assist the shift supervisor in all aspects of production.
- Maintain accurate production and quality control records.
- Complete timely quality control checks
- Package product as required by the customer
- Alert operator or supervisor of any problems on the line.
- Train other associates on the shift
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong reading comprehension and basic math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Able to work independently
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma. Previous experience in Quality Control is preferred
10 hour shifts, Monday - Thursday 3:30pm - 2:00am
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!