- 20-Mar-2014 to 31-May-2014 (EST)
- Covington, OH, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
National Account Manager
The successful candidate will maintain and strengthen General Films' position as a leader in the custom manufacturing of flexible packing films by increasing our market share of coextruded flexible barrier packaging, via new and existing account assignments. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
1. Service and support existing customers to encourage organic sales growth and profitability
- Establish relationships with current customers through regular on site visits and communication
- Learn the account history for each assigned customer to better understand how to serve their needs
- Explore new opportunities with these customers for revenue growth to General Films, Inc.
2. Increase profit for General Films through new account prospecting and development
- Consistently meet sales objectives as established by VP of Sales to increase and grow our market share in Barrier films
- Establish and maintain quality industry contacts for additional sales opportunities
- Follow up on leads and tracking the success of samples.
- Take action to close deals and finalize contracts
Requirements and Skills:
- Keen knowledge and understanding of food packaging equipment (HFFS and VFFS).
- Proven ability to close new business sales and generate organic growth and margin
- Able to work independently with limited supervision but is wise enough to ask for help when needed
- Innovative when presented with challenges
- Takes initiative by making calculated risks when opportunities present themselves
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to succeed in negotiations and issue resolution
- Desire to succeed in the face of adversity and demonstrates the willingness to push through the challenges associated with new business development
- Maintains excellent communication with and accountability to the Vice President of Sales
- Develop and maintain working relationships in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Detail-oriented, possessing excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Computer literate with proficiency utilizing software products such as: MS Word, Excel, email applications and CRM tools
Location and Travel:
This is a telecommuting position with mandatory monthly visits to the home office in Covington, Ohio. 40%-60% travel is required
Education and/or Experience:
A Bachelor's degree and 7 years of sales experience with strong knowledge in food processing industry sales preferred. Knowledge and experience in flexible poly/barrier film sales is mandatory.
Base salary with a generous commission plan
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement
- Profit Sharing
- Travel & Entertainment Allowance
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!